Mini Adsense

SEARCH THIS BLOG

Saturday, November 30, 2013

[RIP] Paul Walker

Post a comment Print or Download as PDF

This is so shocking! I woke up, switched on my computer and the first news I saw was this;

Fast & Furious star Paul Walker dead in fiery car wreck: Actor killed after Porsche GT driven by his friend crashed into pole [Source]

And I was like, he burnt to death in the car! And a Porsche GT can explode into a ball of fire so easily by hitting a tree? How fast was his friend who also died was going? And he was only 40. How fragile life is. He was attending a  charity event, hitched a ride and died so horribly. This is very very unsettling news and something very unexpected.



Rest in peace.


1 comment:

  1. It's pretty irony how he died, and I was thinking it was one of those hoaxes again but it wasn't. Rip Paul

    ReplyDelete

Comments are moderated for the timebeing.